Friday, June 13, 2014

Friday Favorites

The lack of posts recently is due to the fact that I am testing out some new products! A few of which will be spoken about in today's post!

I think the idea of Friday Favorites is fantastic. It allows me to show all of you the things I have been loving lately! That way, you can test them out and determine for yourself or think about some of your own summer standbys. 

The first favorite of mine is, O.P.I in strawberry margarita. It is my go-to summer polish. It's bright but still wearable for all events (including work).



Next is the Body Shop body butter in satsuma. This scent is heavenly! If you love citrus, you'll love this body butter. It leaves you moisturized all day long as well as smelling delicious.



My third favorite is recent, as in two days ago. This world market mug is gorgeous! I love the summery color scheme. The intricate detail on the mug also helps its appeal as well. I use it for tea, but you could use it for anything! Even as a mini vase OR a holder for pens or make-up brushes!


My fourth favorite is the Rimmel match perfection concealer in fair 125. If you remember I used this in my summer bronzed make-up tutorial recently. I am still loving it! It has replaced all of my other concealers. It is creamy and very blendable. Plus it is so fast to use, perfect for those "no make-up" make-up days.


My last favorite this week is the Flower cosmetics lotus flower shine on lipgloss. I can't say enough good things about this gloss. I would definitely say this is my go-to "my lips but better" product. It is long wearing, the color is perfect for those no-fuss days and it goes with every look. And to think, it is a drugstore lipgloss! 



What are your summer favorites, i'd love to know! I'm always on the hunt to try something new!

Have a fantastic weekend!
xo
Sara Leslie


No comments:

Post a Comment